Promoting Cystic Fibrosis Week
At Landscape, we believe every voice matters; we listen and learn, challenge and encourage, making a positive impact on the lives of people who read or engage in the communications we create.
That’s why we jumped at the chance to work with Cystic Fibrosis Trust. Once we heard their stories and understood more about their fight for ‘a life unlimited’, we wanted to help.
CF is a genetic condition affecting more than 10,000 people in the UK. The gene affected by CF controls the movement of salt and water in and out of cells. People with cystic fibrosis experience a build-up of thick, sticky mucus in the lungs, digestive system and other organs, causing a wide range of challenging symptoms affecting the entire body. The condition makes it difficult for people to breathe and causes susceptibility to infections.
June is an important month for CF trust. It’s the launch of their summer of fundraising for their community of supporters. So how did we help? Creativity is at our core and supporting CF with their campaign meant we could work on developing a series of characters to bring this year’s efforts to life in a straightforward and fun way.
We created a series of mascots that could then be used across all the collateral, including:
– A new downloadable fundraising pack – to help supporters get raising money quickly and easily
– A direct mail call to action pack – covering everything needed to run a fundraising event
– An interactive timeline to tell the CF story and raise awareness of the great work already done and the future challenges and priorities
– 101 Fundraising Ideas – a fun list of fundraising possibilities
– Posters and website banners
– Logos and doodles
We also got social ourselves – did you see our #yelfie pictures on Twitter and Instagram? Or maybe you downloaded the Facebook photo editor widget?
Like you, we want to achieve the best for everyone. If you want to help CF too, take a look at their website at https://www.cysticfibrosis.org.uk