To help meet an increased appetite for digital within our clients, we’re looking for an experienced and talented front-end developer with good experience of the full web project lifecycle.
You will be actively involved in brainstorming and shaping new projects working directly with the creative studio and will work on a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
• Digital Tools
• Web Apps
• Mobile Apps
• Licensed software
We currently outsource our development work to some trusted partners which has worked well to date but are now looking for someone to bring this work back in house as the first step in building a good sized development team.
Key Skills / Experience
• At least 3 years experience in an agency environment
• Interest in new technologies like Node.js, Angular.js, AI and AR
• Understanding of, and experience with CMSs such as Sharepoint, Umbraco, Sitecore and WordPress etc.
• Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility
• Understanding and practical application of SEO and browser-side performance consideration
• Experience of setting up and managing hosting environments
• Comfortable with managing domains, DNS, etc
• Experienced with version control systems like BitBucket
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Used to working in Agile teams, participating in stand up meetings etc.
Personality and Culture
• Hands-on and entrepreneurial- a real self-starter
• Open, honest and a strong team player
• Enthusiastic, proactive and results focused
• Well organised, punctual and good at managing time effectively
• Mature and resilient when dealing with challenging situations and tight deadlines
• Down to earth
• Positive with a smile on your face
• Keen to work in a small but growing studio
• Ability to work and contribute to a team as well as working autonomously
Salary will be commensurate with experience and benefits include a pension, cycle to work scheme, individual training budget and relaxed drink at the end of the week.
We are looking for someone to work full time, but we are also flexible for fixed-term contracts. To apply, please email Ryan at email@example.com